Summit 70 by K2Coolers
- One-piece, roto-molded construction for extreme toughness and durability.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is UV resistant and DryIce compatible.
- K2’s SNOWblown™ insulation is injected under extreme pressure, ensuring you get proper insulation for maximum ice retention.
- The K2 ICEvault™ gasket is designed and installed to lock in the cold and keep the heat out. Partnered with the LOCKaway™ lid design your K2 will keep your contents ice cold or steaming hot as well as protect them from the outside elements.
- The Summit 20 features a nylon strap with a cushioned shoulder piece making its portability truely grab-n-go!
- The POSITRAC™ lid latches are designed to create a positive seal and are mounted on molded-in keepers for that perfect closure every time.
- The ENDURA™ hinge system is a full length integrated hinge that is designed to keep your lid permanently attached.
- Our SUREgrip™ rubber feet are non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it. You can add SMOOTHglide™ covers to them which will allow the cooler to slide easily.
The bottom line is no matter your activity, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, rafting, tailgating or just enjoying a day at the beach or a backyard barbeque — you won’t be disappointed by the ice retention or reliability of your K2 cooler.